Tumors in Domestic Animals, 5th Edition
by Donald J. Meuten
Tumors in Domestic Animals, Fifth Edition is a fully revised new edition of the most comprehensive and authoritative reference on veterinary tumor pathology in common domestic animals, now in full color throughout with the most current advances in research and diagnostics.
- Now in full color with hundreds of exquisite new images showing diagnostic features, pathogenesis, and techniques
- Adds new sections on relevant clinical pathology and oncology
- Updated throughout to include the very latest advances in research and diagnostics
- Takes a logical, user-friendly system approach
- Written by leading experts on animal tumor pathology