Reptiles and Amphibians: Self-Assessment Color Review, 2nd Edition
by Fredric L. Frye
Much has happened in the 19 years since the publication of the first edition of Reptiles and Amphibians: Self-Assessment Color Review. Many more scientists and clinicians have taken an interest in reptiles and amphibians, novel radiographic techniques have been developed, and veterinary surgeons have devised operative solutions to numerous serious conditions in both reptiles and amphibians. The time is right for an expanded second edition that covers these developments and more.
- Explores specific reptile and amphibian case studies with accompanying questions and answers
- Offers current information to expand the perspectives of both students and veterinary practitioners
- Employs an approach designed to sustain interest in the self-assessment format
- Provides the knowledge required to think situations through and formulate a rational answer that includes likely diagnosis, a cogent treatment plan, and prognosis
See What’s in the Second Edition:
- More than 230 new and revised reptile and amphibian cases, illustrated in color
- Case studies with answers that fully explore the disease or disorder in question
- Case selection based on common reptilian and amphibian species kept as pets or study animals
Written by a foremost authority, this book presents more than 230 cases and questions at different levels of expertise, with detailed explanatory answers. The cases appear in random order, just as they would in real life, and enable you—by solving the clinical puzzle—to make differential diagnoses, treatment plans, and prognoses. The color review includes a wealth of problem-oriented information of value—and enjoyment—for formal and informal training and continuing education.
Download Free veterinary ebooks , Free veterinary books , veterinary medicine , كتب بيطرية , تحميل كتب طب بيطري, vet, vetbooks, Animal, veterinary library, veterinary science, veterinary books pdf free, veterinary videos, vetbooks, vet-ebooks, veterinary discussion, vetway, veterinary electronic library, Booksvets