Rabbits As Pets: The Complete Guide To Rabbit Ownership, Housing, Health, Training And Care
by Amy Baker, Susan Brown
Adopting a New Bunny?
Looking for Learning about how to raise a pet rabbit?
Amy Baker has been raising rabbits since she was 12 years old. Now, she is a volunteer and a rabbit rescuer who help and protect the rabbit world. In this guide, she has poured down her decades of experience for new owners of rabbits.
This eBook has been written for new rabbit owners in mind. Nonetheless, if you are expert bunny person, you may learn a thing or two.
Here you will learn each and everything about pet rabbits which includes:
1.Before Getting Your Bunny
- Things you should know (costs, myths, etc.)
- Are you ready for a pet rabbit & is it right for you?
- Preparing for a pet rabbit
2.Choosing The Best Bunny according to your situation
- Difficulty to care for
- Personality & traits
- One, two, three…?
3.Housing Your bunny
- What housing do I need for my pet rabbit?
- Great rabbit housing examples
- Adding accessories to the cage
4.Caring for your bunny
- How to handle & carry your pet rabbit
- Grooming your rabbit
- Interpreting body language for handling
- Bonding with your rabbit
- Exercising your rabbit
- Training your rabbit (litter-box, schedule, etc.)
- Preventing biting during handling
- Turning a shy rabbit into a friend
- How to travel with a pet rabbit
5.Health Guide for perfect Rabbit
- How to monitor their health & perform a health check
- Possible symptoms of poor health (malnutrition, etc.)
- Common Rabbit diseases & illnesses
- Helping your rabbit live an optimal life
- Visiting the vet, de-sexing, etc.
6.Feeding Your Bunny
- What should I feed my rabbit?
- What does their diet need to include? (minerals, etc.)
- Giving treats to your rabbit
7.Training your Pet Rabbit
8.On Going Care
9.Transforming your love into Hobby
10.Transforming your hobby into business
- What you need to know before raising rabbits for business
- How to get started
- The pros and cons of raising rabbits for business
PDF 4.5 MB