Pitfalls in Veterinary Surgery
by Geraldine B. Hunt
Pitfalls in Veterinary Surgery offers a candid examination of real-life mistakes and mishaps encountered while operating on veterinary patients.
- Describes a range of mistakes and mishaps encountered by a veterinary surgeon with 30+ years of experience
- Provides an honest examination of the reality of operating on pets
- Offers the opportunity to learn from an experienced surgeon’s mistakes
- Discusses mistakes in a wide range of situations, ranging from commonplace to unusual
- Presents a realistic view of veterinary surgery, including how to live with mistakes