Pascoe’s Principles and Practice of Equine Dermatology, 2nd Edition
- A practical guide emphasizing how to distinguish conditions of similar appearance but different implication for diagnosis, management, and prognosis.
- A unique ready reckoner (key points chart) is included in each disorder to allow rapid summary information acquisition and use for practitioners and students at all levels.
- Offers expert guidance with algorithms for decision making and treatment choices and considers syndromes as well as the diseases involved in the differential diagnosis and investigation.
- Focuses on commonly encountered skin diseases but includes rarer disorders.
- Covers skin conditions of the horse occurring worldwide.
- An extensive unique section on neoplastic disease is included.
- Includes discussion of hoof disorders and skin wounds.
- Superbly illustrated with over 650 full-colour figures.
- Contains CD-ROM with image library offering over 300 extra illustrations.