Papich Handbook of Veterinary Drugs, 5th Edition
by Mark G. Papich
Papich Handbook of Veterinary Drugs, 5th Edition includes concise entries for more than 550 drugs, with appendices summarizing clinically relevant information at a glance. Nineteen new drug monographs are added to this edition, and over 100 drug monographs have been updated and revised. An Expert Consult website contains more than 150 instructional handouts that may be customized and printed out for your clients. Written by clinical pharmacology expert Mark Papich, this handy reference makes it easy to find the drug data and dosage recommendations you need to treat small and large animals, right when you need it!
- Generic and trade names, pronunciation, and functional classification
- Pharmacology and mechanism of action
- Indications and clinical uses
- Precautionary information — adverse reactions and side effects, contraindications and precautions, and drug interactions — all featured in colored boxes for at-a-glance retrieval
- Instructions for use
- Patient monitoring and laboratory tests
- Formulations available
- Stability and storage
- Dosage information for both small and large animals
- Regulatory information.