Dyce, Sack, and Wensing’s Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 5th Edition
- Comprehensive coverage of a multitude of species (dogs, cats, birds, horses, cows, pigs, sheep, goats, and now camelids) provides comparative anatomic information all in one resource.
- Focuses on essential anatomy of each species, making this text ideal for any veterinary school curriculum that is covering the same amount of material in a reduced number of hours for course completion.
- Clinical cases throughout relate actual cases to the study of anatomy to increase your understanding of how patients will present in practice.
- Evolve site for students and instructors with a test bank, sample flash cards, and an image collection reinforces your understanding of veterinary anatomy — and helps you prepare for the NAVLE board exam.
- Content is logically organized into two main sections – a general introduction to mammalian anatomy and a region-specific breakdown – to make studying more efficient and ensure greater understanding.
- Flash cards and coloring book support the text and give you the opportunity to study anatomy in different ways to increase retention of what you have learned.