de Lahunta’s Veterinary Neuroanatomy and Clinical Neurology, 5th Edition
- Logical case description format presents diseases in a manner that is similar to diagnosing and treating neurologic disorders in the clinical setting: 1) Description of the neurologic disorder; 2) Neuroanatomic diagnosis and how it was determined, the differential diagnosis, and any ancillary data; and 3) Course of the disease, the final clinical or necropsy diagnosis, and a brief discussion of the syndrome.
- More than 380 videos on a companion website hosted by the Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine bring concepts to life and clearly demonstrate the neurologic disorders and examination techniques described in case examples throughout the text.
- More than 250 high-quality radiographs and over 800 vibrant color photographs and line drawings depict anatomy, physiology, and pathology, including gross and microscopic lesions, and enhance your ability to diagnose challenging neurologic cases.
- High-quality, state-of-the-art MRI images correlate with stained transverse sections of the brain, showing minute detail that the naked eye alone cannot see.
- A detailed Video Table of Contents in the front of the book makes it easier to access the videos that correlate to case examples.