Color Atlas of Veterinary Pathology, 2nd Edition
by Jaap E. Van Dijk, Erik Gruys, Johan M.V.M. Mouwen
General Morphological Reactions of Organs and Tissues
For over 20 years, the first edition of this book provided veterinary students and pathologists with an invaluable fast and structured survey of the complete field of veterinary pathology. Now in its second edition, the authors have thoroughly revised, updated and added to both images and text, with the focus still on domestic animals. Each chapter now begins with a short, descriptive text on each body system covered in the atlas. It supports understanding of disease and disease processes by visualizing how cellular pathology, inflammation, circular disturbance and neoplasia are expressed in the different organs and tissues. For this purpose it demonstrates the general morphological reactions of organs and tissues using examples from specific veterinary pathology.
- Unique and internationally recognized color atlas in veterinary pathology
- Organized by body systems for easily accessible information
- Now with 600 high quality illustrations
- Encompasses all species of domestic animals
- Takes a comparative approach which provides better understanding of the general mechanisms operating in the different organs
- Short, comprehensive introductions to every chapter, describing the main patterns of reactivity of each organ and tissue
- New color photographs enhance the content and provide a better quality photograph from which to learn.
- Revised descriptions of photographs clearly describe the pictures.
Download Free veterinary ebooks , Free veterinary books , veterinary medicine , كتب بيطرية , تحميل كتب طب بيطري, vet, vetbooks, Animal, veterinary library, veterinary science, veterinary books pdf free, veterinary videos, vetbooks, vet-ebooks, veterinary discussion, vetway, veterinary electronic library, Booksvets