Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease
by Douglas W. Esson
Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease provides an image-rich resource for diagnosing and treating ophthalmic conditions in clinical practice.
- Presents more than 600 high-quality color photographs depicting commonly encountered ocular conditions in dogs and cats
- Includes multiple images for each disease to show varying presentations
- Organized for easy reference, covering the most commonly encountered conditions first
- Designed for daily use in the busy clinical setting, allowing practitioners to quickly find and compare images as they see cases
- Provides a concise summary of the most clinically relevant information on diagnosing and managing ophthalmic disease